- Job Description:
The Sales professional is responsible for acquisition of clients and the achievement of corporate sales revenue targets for Ngcareers platform with focus on selling the enterprise packages to new clients while maintaining a working relationship with existing clients.
- Create awareness for Ngcareers enterprise products.
- Achieve monthly sales and marketing target.
- Manage assigned client account while ensuring acquisition of new clients.
- Monitor acquired client queries and ensure timely response in a professional manner.
- Participate in meetings, tactical sales and marketing activities.
- Document accurate and up to date periodic sales activity including prospect sheet and performance reports.
- Liase with relevant teams in carrying out all relevant sales activities.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Attend team and departmental meetings as required.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Identify, qualify and manage leads through market research
- Prepare and send daily report of leads and converted clients.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by sales supervisor.
Min Required Experience:
- Good self-discipline and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Micorsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Fluent in English.
- Critical reasoning ability, negotiation and networking skills.
- Confident and principled with Integrity.
- Good knowledge of companies, hiring process, job search in Nigeria.
- OND/HND/BSC in any discipline from a reputable company.
- Previous sales or marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience of 1-3 years.
How to apply:
Send Resume to Kell2vs@gmail.com